Currently, according to information from many international farming associations, up to 40 percent of fodder used in animal breeding, are contaminated with micotoxins (toxins produced by various species of mold fungus), which cause chronic intoxication of the animal organism, resulting in increased incidence of disease and decreased productivity.
Bioorganic natural fodder additive SAPROFEED designed by LLC SAPROTERRA helps to address this issue. Bioorganic natural fodder additive «SAPROFEED» is widely used in day-to-day practice for feeding animal and poultry stock.
Bioorganic fodder additive SAPROFEED contains fat, protein, large amounts of mineral substances, amino acids, vitamins of groups В (В1, В2, В3, В6, В12), С, and Е; biologically active substances: — α-, β-carotene, chlorophyll, xanthaphyll, sterol, organic acids, alcohol compounds; macro elements (calcium, phosphorus, sulphur, potassium) and microelements (manganese, cuprum, cobalt, zink, boron, molybdenum, cadmium, nickel, fluorine, chromium, vanadium, etc.) in the form available for animal digestion.
Bioorganic natural fodder additive SAPROFEED has bactericidal effect. The microorganisms present in the additive produce antibiotics which create unfavorable environment for growth of malignant bacteria and fungi.
- It increases productivity of animals.
- It increases stock livability.
- It increases resistance of the animal organism.
- It lowers the endometritis incidence.
- It cures gastrointestinal disturbances.
- It heals wounds, skin diseases.
- It decreases the impact of toxins in fodder.
- It stimulates release of the afterbirth.
- It decreases fodder consumption.
- It lowers expenses on purchased medicines and medical animal treatment.
- It increases weight gain and productivity by 15 to 25 percent without changing the diet.
- It does not have any allergenic, anaphylactogenic, teratogenic, embryotoxic, or cancer-causing effects.
- It is harmless for the human or animal.
- All types of animals, birds and any age.