SAPRO is biologically active preparation based on sapropel and specifically selected peat. It is biological immunostimulant for growth of the plants, the root system, and also inductor for development and florescencen of the plants. The technology for producing SAPRO has been developed by SAPROTERRА INC; it meets the requirements of the European standards applicable to production of organic fertilizers. SAPRO is 100% bioorganic fertilizer; it is environmentally compatible, nonpolluting and safe; it’s measure of alkalinity is almost neutral. The active substances include a number of natural biologically active compounds: humic substances, carboxylic acids, amino acids, pectines, macro and micro elements. Continuous application of SAPRO helps to improve yield of cultivated plants, recover fertility of the soil, and maintain the balanced composition of the soil.
- Improves the balance and microflora in the soil.
- Prevents loss of minerals in the soil due to desalination.
- Helps to retain moisture in the soil.
- Improves germinative power and germinative capacity of seeds.
- Improves plant immunity and decreases the incidence of disease.
- Ensures formation and growth of roots in the closed conditions.
- Improves plant resistance to adverse climatic conditions and man-made impact.
- Harmless to humans, animals, bees, and microflora in the soil.
- Highly efficient and can be used in small doses.
- Can be applies in combination with other fertilizers and protective materials.
- Ensures evacuation of nitrates from vegetables, root crops, and herbaceous crops due to intensive nitrogen metabolism in the plants.
- Vegetable production
- Fruit production
- Flower production, herbaceous crops
- Arboriculture, tree and shrub production
- Corn growing
- Production of potatoes and other tuber crops