SAPROFORM (soil conditioner) is natural organic silt-like substance which is formed from the deposit of dead plant and microorganisms at the bottom of fresh water reservoirs in the conditions of limited supply of oxygen. The composition of soil conditioner SAPROFORM, resulting from natural physical and chemical processes occurring in the water body over dozens thousand years, determines its quality and agronomical value as raw material to be used as fertilizer, ameliorating (recultivating) agent, and soil forming material.
Soil conditioner SAPROFORM has various chemical composition, it is used as environmentally compatible natural bioorganic and mineral fertilizer. It contains a number of organic and mineral substances, compounds of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, copper, boron, molybdenum, and other microelements. The organic part of soil conditioner SAPROFORM includes biologically active substances: humic acids, vitamins. Mineral part of soil conditioner SAPROFORM is a basic component of the bioorganic and mineral fertilizer. It contains large number of microelements, such as: Co, Mn, Cu, B, Zn, Br, Mo, V, Cr, Be, Ni, Ag, Sn, Pb, As, Ba, Sr, Ti.
Soil conditioner SAPROFORM is irreplaceable product which can be used for drastic improvement of farm land, for land recultivation and rehabilitation. It helps to recreate the soil and caespitose layer in virtually any desert territory.
- Increases content of humus, nitrogen, microelements, and bacteria in the soil.
- Enhances mechanical structure of the soil.
- Improves humidity and aerating ability of the soil.
- Decreases the threshold of harmfulness of heavy metals in plants.
- Self-cleaning of the soil of any type and composition, suppression of malignant bacteria, fungi, and harmful microorganisms.
- Exceptionally rich with nitrogen.
- Yield of cultivated crop increases by up to 50%.
- Harmless to humans, animals, bees, and microflora in the soil.
- Life span of advantageus substances in soil conditioner can be about 3-14 years.
- All types of soil
- All types of plant species