SAPROVERM (vermicompost) is one of the best environmentally friendly bioorganic fertilizers created by nature.
SAPROVERM is produced as a result of processing organic waste from animal farming (cattle stock) by the red Californian earthworm. Compared to farmyard manure, SAPROVERM does not contain enteric bacterium E.coli, and toxic heavy metals are not available to plants because they have been converted to complex difficultly soluble compounds. In the course of processing, weed seeds pass through the earthworm organism and lose their germinating ability.
With its properties and composition, SAPROVERM is absolutely general purpose bioorganic fertilizer. It is suitable for application in all areas of plant cultivation: with the purpose to increase quality and quantity of harvest, to improve and advance florescence, and for better development of the plants. It can be used either as bioorganic fertilizer or as component for preparing the nutritive mixed soil. SAPROVERM recovers the composition and acidity value of contaminated and exhausted soil.
- It increases content of humus, nitrogen, microelements, and bacteria in the soil.
- It improves soil structure and water-related physical properties of the soil
- It contains high content of water soluble forms of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium
- It comprises such nutritive elements as calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and microelements in the form available to plants, and also phytohormones and humates which act as growth regulating agents in the plants.
- It contains antibacterial and antifungal substances and pheromones which are present in the fertilizer repel vermin insects and improve resistance of the plants.
- It recovers the composition and acidity value of contaminated and exhausted soil.
- The effect from the use of SAPROVERM is observable as soon as the first year and continues for the following 3-5 years.
- It increases yield by 30-60%.
- It is harmless to humans, animals, bees, and microflora in the soil.
- All types of soil
- All types of plant species